The biggest thing I now have to work through is focusing on one aspect of my work and should pick this as soon as possible. I feel it would be best to start steering the main focus of my animation to the idea of whether its best to have a happy majority at the expense of an unhappy minority or if everyone as a whole should be in the same position even at the expense of any all round happiness.
I must now also keep in note when researching how to use humour in animation is to be careful not to get too bogged down by the technicalities of things too much as humour can not be manufactured, there is a certain level of natural intuition that I must be aware of when deciding what I'm doing.
This first presentation has been very helpful in tieing down my ideas and starting to create my animation in itself. I think the first thing I will be doing now is creating the characters I want to base my animation on then building a story around them.
No comments:
Post a Comment